Saturdays 10-11am central
KRMS Logo to listen!
CLICK for ARCHIVES of previous 2019 shows...or CLICK the On Demand Dock Box! Scroll Down to green screen!
Master Captain Bob May, your show host!
June 20 2015
1. New Pirate Ship cruising Lake of the Ozarks...Captain Scalawag with the details and Rep. Rocky Miller update on Sgt. Henry case.
2. E15 EPS mandate...no good for boaters. David Kennedy BOAT US Gov. Affairs on what its all about.
3. 3 Rivers Run on PWC's for the benefit of the Tri-County YMCA. CEO Ben Jacobi with details. And...Ed Champion with Support our Troops Poker Run
4. Shootout update with Ron Duggan.
June 13 2015 Audio Posted
1. Lake Race 2015 & Chopper Dropper wrap up...
2. 16th Troops Appreciation event at Mariner Pier 31 marina, Bud Simmons joins us with details
3. BOAT US Anglers and trailing packages with Dustin King, Program Manager
4. Heartland Boating Magazine editor Brad Kovach with announcement of new print version out for June
June 6 2015 Audio Posted
1. Last minute Lake Race 2015 Info, BroStock results, Chopper Dropper and Trailering tips.
2. Speedonthewater.com Jason Johnson on performance racing events around the country
3. BOAT US Towing VP John Condon
4. OPERATION DRY WATER with John Fetterman of NASBLA (June 26-28)
May 30, 2015 - Audio Posted
1. BroStock, Lake Race, Memorial Day, LOMDA, Boater Education Classes
2. BOAT US Heather Lougheed, VP membership
3. Steamship Sultana disaster - Mike Demster, President of the Marion, Ark. Chamber on the countries worst maritime disaster...Part 1
4. Part 2 of the Sultana story...and some maritime museums from around the country.
May 23 2015 - Audio Posted - Sorry for the
in getting this week's show posted...Internetitis...!
1. US Coast Guard Lt. Daniel Every on Inspections of Rec Boats and Charter Boats
2. BOAT US President Margaret Podlich
3. LOTO Clean Water...yes it is. Doug Beck joins us
4. BROSTOCK is back and Aaron Grace of Liquid Force tells us all about it.
May 16, 2015 -Audio Posted
1. National Safe Boating Week - Ex. Dir. of the National Safe Boating Council, Rachel Johnson
2. Harris Pontoon/Tritoon Party at Marine Max- Frank Svoboda, Sales Manager
3. BOAT US VP Public Affairs Scott Croft with big news...GEICO.
4. Wear Your Life Jacket to the Capitol Day with members of the LOTO Water Safety Council. Rep. Diane Franklin, Rep. Rocky Miller, Rebecca Green (co-chair of WSC) and audio from the House Chambers on proclamation.
May 9 2015 - Audio Posted
1. Waterfront News and Part 2 with Ed Huntsman, US Coast Guard on National Safe Boating Week.
2. National Weather Service Andy Bailey on Watches and Warnings and new App
3. High Tide Marine Cords VP Mike Smalley
4. US Coast Guard About Boating Class with Wilson Allsbrook
May 2 2015 - Audio Posted
1. Lake activities this weekend and Who's Your Captain, Captain Ray Bixler
2. National Safe Boating Week-Ed Huntsman, US Coast Guard 8th Dist. Recreational Boating Safety Program Manager Part One
3. Iguana Watersports Rental Operations Manager Brad Cato
4. Boat Show AfterGlow with Hydro Hoist/JoAnne Clark, MarineMax/Angie Cook and Paradise Upholstery & Canvas/Pete Zimmerman
April 25 2015 - Audio Posted
1. Boat Show AfterGlow Part 1 and Prize winners
2. Official Waterfront Restuarant/Bar of the Show Beavers at the Dam and Mike Shepherd
3. Harbor Hop next Sat with Michelle Thompson of funelake.com and WaterFront News
4. Boat Show AfterGlow Part 2 and WaterFront News part two
April 18 2015 - Audio posted
1. Lake Race Update with Mike Shepherd, Steering Committee Chairman.
2. Capt. Greg Riley on being a Deliver Captain at Marine Max and David Paisley, manager of the Osage Beach Marine Max on their Boat Show specials.
3. US Coast Guard Boater Education Class April 25 in Camdenton, Ernie Venus, Aug member explains.
4. KIDDE Fire Extinguisher recall with Nikki Fleming of the Consumer Products Safety Commission.
April 11, 2015 - Audio Posted
1. Dam to Dam Fun Run with Michael Brainard.
2. Missouri State Water Patrol Capt. Matt Walz on troop for summer, safety inspections, no wake zones and more.
3. Harbor Hop May 2nd with Michelle Thompson of FunLake.com and LOWA and Lake Race form a partnership...Donna Swall, Exc. Dir. of LOWA joins us.
4. Titanic Survivors stories told by Don Lynch, historian...part two.
April 4 2015 - Audio Posted
1. Marine Max Gas Dock features with Angie Cook, Marina Ops Manager and Capt. Matt Hahn with WW Marine Training OUPV Class
2. US Power Squadron Chief Commander Robert Baldridge on 100 years of service to boaters
3. Spring Aboard take a boating educations class with Susan Stocker, IOWA DNR Education Coordinator
4. Titanic survivors stories with Don Lynch with the Titanic Historical Society
March 28 2015 - Audio Posted
1. Install Scandvik CREE LED and Open House Marine Max Style with Tawny Daggett
2. Loto Shoreline Cleanup and Sirens at Bagnell Dam warn of Tornado Warning and Dam Failure Bryan Vance and Alan Sullivan of Ameren
3. Titanic Historian Joshua Milford on some interesting facts as we approach the 103rd anniversary of sinking
4. April In Water Boat Show with Mike Kenagy and Dogwood Festival with Trish Creach
March 21 2015 - Audio posted
1. St. Pats Boat Parade Blessing of the Fleet
2. What's new in Pontoons & Deck Boats - Brady Kay, Editor of PDB Magazine
3. Mo. House Bill to eliminate 17cents highway tax from marine fuel purchases on water with Rep. Rick Brattin
4. Around the Waterfront News - Fire Extingisher recall and $10,000 for best new life jacket design
March 14 2015 - Audio posted
1. Blessing of the Fleet-Luck of the Irish Day at MarinMax with Frank Svobada.
2. Docks-inspections, permits and more with Jeff Green from Ameren...this is Part Two
3. World Wide Marine Training-OUPV Class starting with Capt. Matt Hahn...this is Part Two
4. Lake Race news, St. Pat's Day weekend cruise and Boat Parade, Water patrol boater education classes and US Coast Guard 8Hr class with Division Vice Commander Ernie Venus.
March 7 2015 - audio posted
1. Week in boating review and Captain Matt Hahn with World Wide marine training on upcoming OUPV/6-Pack classes at lake of the Ozarks - Part One
2. US Coast Guard Aux members discuss complimentary boat inspections - recorded at the St. Charles, Mo boat show.
3. Boat Show After Glow-St. Charles with Joanne Clark/Hydrohoist, Pete Zimmerman/Paradise Upholstery, Chad Crouch of Marine Max just back from the Miami Boat Show.
4. Product Review introduction and Dock Inspections with Jeff Green of Ameren Missouri - Part One
February 28 2015 - audio posted
1. Gas tax relief for boaters in Missouri possible and Fire Extingisher regulations changing...maybe. Kyle Kelly, VP Marine Dealers tells us more
2. Spring Shoreline Cleanup LOTO Bryan Vance with Ameren on board with details
3. Water Sports Industry Association new Ex. Dir. Denny Salas on his new job
4. BOAT US staff and members mourning loss of Richard Schwartz. Scott Croft, VP PR tells us some stories of what Richard did for recreational boatiing.
February 21 2015 - audio posted
1. Around the Waterfront News Stories
2. GLOC Repeat Performance Ken Little on Grand Lake Shootout
3. Midwest Boat Party and Ed Champion - Support our Troops Poker Run information
4. Ice and Snow Dock Safety with Jeff Green of Ameren
February 14 2015 Audio posted
1. St. Pat's Day Boat Parade and Blessing of the Fleet
2. Polar Plunge with Crystal Schuster
3. Marine Power at Lake Career & Technical Center Instructor Tim Keeney
4. GLOC Grand Lake Performance Boat Challenge Shootout with Ken Little of Grove, Oklahoma*
*(Sorry this final segment was cut off before finishing on Saturday...we will
next week! Darn computers anyway!)
February 7 2015
1. Lake Race 2015 Cocktail Party audio with Performacne Boat Center, 5K Fun Run and Volunteers
2. Boat Shows continue. Mike Kenagy, Ex. Dir LOTO Marine Dealers talks about St. Charles and results from OVP Show
3. US Coast Guard Aux has a different mission than the US Coast Guard...learn more with two US Coast Guard representatives/volunteers
4. Rich Martin of Premier 54 praises Paradise Upholstery and Canvas and Around The Waterfront Nautical News.
January 31 2015
1. Boat Show Afterglow/Paradise Testimonial
2. More Afterglow/Tow Boat US/Wet Seps and Around the Waterfront News
3. ActiveCaptain.com Jeffry Seigel and the Great Loop Trip Part One
4. ActiveCaptain.com Great Loop Trip Part Two
January 24 2015 Show
1. Aound the Water Front News
2. Elephant Butte Lake Marinas with Owner Neal Brown
3. Marina Dock Age Marina Survey with Anna Townshend, Editor.
4. Maritime Burials with David Schaffner
January 17 2015 Show
1. Marine Max Frank Svobada on Boat Shows
2.EXPO 2015 Products show with Trish Creach
3. New England Burials at Sea with Capt. Brad White
4. Polar Plunge with Crystal Schuster
January 10 2015 Show
1. Around the Water Front News - Boat Shows
2. LOMDA OVP Boat Show with Mike Kenagy
3. Paradise Upholstery & Canvas PT II with Pete Zimmerman
4. Gilligan's Island Fam Club with Willy Gilligan
January 3 2015 Show
1. Eagle Days - Waterfront News
2. KC Boat & Sport Show - Becca Doyle, Show Manager
3. Paradise Upholstery & Canvas with Pete Zimmerman Part One
4. Gilligans Island Fan Club with Willy Gilligan Part One
December 6 2014
1. Deck the Docks Cruises/Boat Shows Calendar
2. Top 100 Marine Dealers-Jonathan Sweet Boating Industry Magazine
3. Chicago's Christmas Tree Ship - Capt. Dave Truitt
4. Chicago's Christmas Tree Ship - Part Two
August 29 2015
Welcome to Lake of the Ozarks for Shootout #27...Water Patrol Officer Mosher has some info on getting to and from safely...plus Around the WaterFront News
A new boater friendly app...Ian Archibald of Swell Advantage provides details.
Fall Shoreline Cleanup and Seawall info with Jeff Green of Ameren
Women Making Waves...Pres. of Paris Marine Deborah Lineberry shares details.
August 22 2015 - audio posted 8:20pm 8 22 2015
Lake of the Ozarks Shootout details and schedules for next week with Volunteers being highlighed.
What is IBEX...Show Director Anne Dunbar
Shipwreck Songs...Summer Block knows 50+
Darlene Briggs Woman of the Year Award with MRAA Liz Walz
August 15 2015 - Posted Audio 8:45am 8 15 2015
Sandy Island School Boat, Winners at Wine Fest and Waterfront News
Lake Race Wrap up Mike Shepherd and Alvin Heathman plus Beavers at the Dam update.
Shootout with the Maasens-Tiffany on the Make a Wish Rides and Auction...Mark on the Poker Run
Connie Weinman on their new innovations.
August 8 2015 - Posted Audio 9:18am 8 8 2015
Big Niangua River Trail dedication with Donna Swall, Ex. Dir. of LOWA
Lake Race 2015 Wrap Up with Mike Shepherd and Alvin Heathman plus Beavers at the Dam update with Mike.
Shootout on the Strip with Tiffany Maasen
New Racer with a cause at Shootout-Nikki Amos races the BatBoat.
August 1 2015 - Audio Posted 7:04pm 8 2 2015
Waterfront News-Duck Drop, Cardboard Boat Event, 3 Rivers Run update, Operations Dry Water and BUI Checkpoints, Capt. Ray Bixler Whos Your Captain.
Shootout Mini Shootout with Lance Hedrick, Aaron Faulkner and Jeff Jebonlski
Marine Max GM Mark Higdon
Shootout PWC Dam Run with Zach Tournear
July 25 2015 - Audio Posted 2:46pm cst 7 26 2015
Review of product reviews/Waterfront News-50th B'Day Marina Del Rey, New to Boating web site, Missouri Wine and Brew Fest, Shipwreck discovery and Last Call for comments on EPA mandate on e15...go to www.boatingunited.com
6th Annual Bagnell Dam Duck Drop & Golf Tournament with Michelle Cook
BOAT US FOUNDATION VP Susan Shingledecker on Environmental issues and Clean Water
SHOOTOUT Lil' Boat & Pontoon Poker Fun Run with Jim Case
July 18 2015-Audio Posted 8:17am cdt 7 18 15
Waterfront News-GLOC, Aquapalooza no wake, boating with fiddo, first female cruise ship captain and boating education
Trauma from PWC and Tubing incidents, plus Sunburn and skin cancer with Marcia Whitter, RN Lake Regional
Mid Summer Updates on Iguana Watersports Rentals with Brad Cato and Pete Zimmerman of Paradise Uphostery and Canvas
BOAT US Foundation, Amanda Suttles and Boating Education
July 11, 2015 - Audio Posted 8:31am cdt 7/11/15
NO WAKE Lake Event...GLOC, 3 Rivers PWC Run, Aquapalooza & PWC Safety
Rear Commander Mary Ann Jensen, US Power Squadron on E-15 and Product Review on Bio Green Clean
HOLDING POWER Anchor Test Pt 2 with Capt. John Page Williams
BOAT US Foundation President Chris Edmonston
July 4 2015 -Audio Posted
NO WAKE LAKE first time in 22 years...Poker Run Results...Marine Max Free Slip offer
Why Boats Sink with Beth Leonard, Technical Advisor to Seaworthy/BOAT US
HOLDING POWER Anchor Test with Capt. John Page Williams - Article Boating Magazine Part 1 or two
Boating and Flying together...Paradise Parasail with Capt. Neil Newton.
June 27 2015- Audio Posted
Is your boat clean? Ship Shape Company owner David Goldberg
Parasailing Safety Video released by the NTSB Larry Bowling Marine Safety Investigator
BOAT US Consumer Affairs Charles Fort
GLOC Grand Lake Shootout Ken Little with update
June 20 2015 - Audio Posted
New Pirate Ship crusing Lake of the Ozarks-Capt. Scalawag tells about hidden treasure...and Rep. Rocky Miller responds to Sgt Henry situation.
E15 is being forced on boaters...David Kennedy with BOAT US Government Affairs tells us about this and what boaters should do now.
3 Rivers Run on PWC's for the YMCA. Ben Jacobi, CEO comes on board with details on the event running Osage to Missouri to Mississippi...Bagnell to the Arch!
Shootout 2015...some changes. Update with Ron Duggan
June 13 2015 - Audio Posted
Lake Race Wrap Up Mike Shepherd, Bob Robinson on Chopper Dropper
Troops Appreciation Bud Simons Mariner Pier 31
BOAT US Anglers programs Dustin King BOAT US
Heartland Boating Magazine Editor Brad Kovach
June 6 2015 - Audio Posted
Lake Race, Chopper Dropper, BroStock
Speed on the Water with Jason Johnson
BOAT US Towing with John Condon
Operation Dry Water with John Fetterman, NASBLA
May 30 2015 - Audio Posted
Memorial Day, BroStock, LOMDA, Lake Race, Boater Education Classes
BOAT US Membership with Heather Lougheed
SULTANA with Mike Demster Part 1
SULTANA with Mike Demster part 2 and Waterfront News and other maritime museums
May 23 2015 - Audio Posted
Coast Guard Inspections Lt. Daniel Every
BOAT US President Margaret Podlich
LOTO Clean Water with Doug Beck
BroStock Returns to LOTO Aaron Grace with Liquid Force
May 16 2015 - Audio Posted
National Safe Boating Week with Rachel Johnson
Pontoon party Marine Max Frank Svobada and Lake Race with Mike Shephard
BOAT US VP PR Scott Croft
Wear Your Life Jacket to Work Day at the Missouri State Capital-Audio
May 9 2015 - audio posted
National Safe Boating Week/Ed Huntsman
National Wx Service/Andy Bailey
High Tide marine Cords/Mike
US Coast Guard Aux About Boating Class/Wilson Allsbrook
Need a Captain? Click the Logo!
Official Provider of Bob's No Wake Zone T-Shirts...click for Facebook page! Camdenton-Across from McDonalds.
Tell them Capt. Bob sent you!
Click LOGO below to
watch video Installation of the Smart Plug!
Presented by SMART PLUG - The New Shore Power System to replace the old twist type cords...learn more click below!
Rental Boat Safety Video Series
Click here to watch...
Driving and operations before you go!
Thanks for doing business with my partners...tell them Capt. Bob sent you!
Listen now on HD3 at 93.5 FM
573-346-7505 or email@example.com
Click Logo for Web Site info on products
One Source Docks - Custom Docks... Rock Works for Rip Rap and Retaining Walls... One Call...Your One Source Solution!
Boat to Bridal Cave - Complimenary Docks available 10 MM on Big Niangua
No Wake Zone Boating Radio Show
Makes the magazines...
Missouri Life and
Click each to read the story! Thanks...
Boating Safety Videos 135 to view! Click Logo above!
New Floatilla forming at Lake of the Ozarks. Contact Dan Maresh at 563-845-8823 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Listen to interview with Chris Cunningham, Inventor, as he explains how SNAPPI works. Click here!
Frank Hugelmeyer, New President of NMMA at Opening Breakfast
Johnny Morris intro to Hall of Fame and Smart Plug with Tony Barber
Bob's On Demand DOCK BOX Show Archives
On Demand Listening
2019 SHOW ARCHIVES
Thanks for listening!
Click on the segment that you want
to hear from this year!
Air Date January 5, 2019 Audio Posted Kansas City Sport Show with Show Manager Becca Doyle
Women Offshore with Ally Cedeno
Boaters Guide to Federal Requirements for Recreational Boats with Paul Barnard, Recreational Boating Safety Specialist
Paul Barnard, Part Two…more on equipment, Nav lights…
Air Date January 12, 2019 Audio Posted LOMDA Ex. Dir. Mike Kenagy on Overland Park Boat Show and more
Marine Max Paul Shifferdecker talks about the Boston Whaler brand and boat shows ahead.
Part Three on Boaters Guide to Federal Requirements for Recreational Boats with Paul Barnard, Recreational Boating Safety Specialist
USCG's Paul Barnard continued, Part Four…more info and contact…
Air Date January 19, 2019 Audio Posted Overland Park Boat Show and more with Mike Kenagy Ex. Dir. LOMDA
Around the Waterfront News stories of interest
KC Boat & Sport Show Afterglow…interviews with Tow Boat US Table Rock, Hydro Hoist Boat Lifts, and Freedom Boat Club
What to do with old fiberglass boats laying around…Even Ridley with the Rhode Island Marine Trades Association has a plan!
Air Date February 2, 2019 Audio Posted St. Louis Boat and Sport Show details with Becca Doyle, Show Manager and Around the Waterfront News.
Trawler Fest is a different kind of boat show…Peter Swanson with Passage Maker Magazine details the three events for 2019.
In part two…Peter covers some of the educational programs and seminars that take place during each Trawler Fest.
And part three with Peter…we ask about carrying guns or weapons aboard while cruising…interesting information that could save you!
Air Date February 16, 2019 Audio Posted St Charles Boat Show is next up…with Mike Kenagy, Ex. Dir. LOTO Marine Dealers Association
Marine Max new Service Manager Tim Clapper
Blessing of the Fleet and St. Pat’s Boat Parade with Paul Hooper, Lake West Chamber Director.
St. Louis Boat Show After Glow with Kevin Roberts-Owner Hydro Hoist of the Ozarks
Happy St. Pats Day! Air Date March 16, 2019 Audio Posted Spring is here with Marine Max-Marina update with Tawny Daggett, Marina Ops Manager
Spring Aboard-Take a Boating Education Class with Brian Rehwinkel from NASBLA
Stop The Bleed…new class with details is Mariah Swinker, Trauma Nurse Coordinator at lake Regional Hospital
US Coast Guard Foundation President Susan Ludwig on tribute to Dist. 8 personnel on their action during Hurricane Michael
Happy Spring! Air Date March 23, 2019 Audio Posted Waterfront News and Blessing of the Fleet at St. Pat’s Boat Parade at Capt. Ron’s
Arabia Steamboat Museum…what? David Hawley and team discover 1865 Steamship and he explains what happened and what a discovery it was.
Part two with David Hawley on the 20 tons of items that were found including some rare items.
Arabia Steamboat Museum may be moving to Jefferson City…David discusses the issues and options in part 3 and learn a bit about the Water Safety Seminar May 11th.
Cough-Sneeze Spring! Air Date March 30, 2019 Audio Posted Water Safety Council presents the Water Safety Seminar on May 11th and Trish Creach, Chair will have details and how to register.
Smart Plug is the new safer Shore Power System…and CEO Tony Barber tells us the entire story.
Smart Plug part two Installing these with CEO Tony Barber
GLOC Performance Boat Challenge returns to Grand Lake. Brock Southerland is on board to provide details and history.
Finally Spring! Air Date April 6, 2019 Audio Posted In Water Boat Show coming next weekend and Mike Kenagy, Ex. Dir. Of LOMDA has details…Plus May 11 Water Safety Seminar info
Marine Max Lake of the Ozarks having an outstanding year so far and Thad Jameson, GM has info on star of the boat show coming up.
Kayak the Big Niangua with LOWA. Donna Swall, Ex. Dir. Fills us in on several events coming soon.
Iguana Watercraft Rentals are ready for 2019 and Brad Cato has details plus Ryan Henderson is adding C-Stores to all but one location this seasons.
Air Date February 9, 2019 Audio Posted Smart Plug - A Snap is better than a twist…Terry Gilliland will explain.
Water Safety Council/Captains Association reaching out to Table Rock Lake Captain’s and Chambers.
BOAT US Foundation President Chris Edmunston on new On Water Boat Training coming soon.
West Lake Chamber Ex. Dir. Paul Hooper on March 2nd Expo and Blessing of the Fleet events.
GREAT TO BE BACK! Air Date March 9, 2019
Listen now Audio Posted 3/9/2019 3:46PM Blessing of the Fleet and St. Pat’s Boat Parade with Paul Hooper, Lake West Chamber Ex. Dir…and waterfront news
West Lake Aquatics Center swimming lessons coming soon…with Carolyn Solomon…life guard classes, too.
Mississippi Tow Boat US Capt. Tom and many services provided to boaters
Water and Boating Safety Seminar May 11th…Trish Creach, Chair of Water Safety Council with details we know now.
In Water Boat Show Weekend! Air Date April 13, 2019
Audio Posted In Water Boat Show details, plus Classic Boat Show, USCG Cracks down and future guests announced.
Titanic sank 107 years ago and historian Josh Milford joins us for an update on this fascinating story
What about the artifacts? Josh has thoughts on what should be seen and what should not ever be disturbed.
Boat to Bridal Cave…Steve Thompson, VP/GM will be our guest with a tour of the cave and new Events Center.
After the Boat Snow! Air Date April 20, 2019
Audio Posted USCG Captain of the Port is our first guest…Captain Scott Stoermer with answers to your questions.
More time with Part Two with Capt. Stoermer
D2D is Dam to Dam Fun Run and Michard Brainard joins us as they prepare for year 10 of this event.
Water Safety Seminar is presented by the Water Safety Council, Trish Creach is Chair and she joins us with details on this May 11 event.
Air Date April 27, 2019 Audio Posted Spring Harbor Hop with Tim Jacobson, Ex. Dir. LOTO Convention and Visitors Bureau
Part Two with Tim…more Harbor Hop details
Towing service with Boat US and Chris Harms in the California office with lots of details and warnings
Water Patrol Officer Stacey Mosher and USCG Aux Office Kelley Crecelius on boating safety, On Water Training Progam details
Air Date May 4, 2019 Audio posted Have you been a boat theft or marine equipment victim? Rich Carroll is the Head of the Special Investigations Unit with Boat US… great info to protect your stuff!
Part Two with Rick…more info on Claims.
The Cigs will be running…and it’s the Support Our troops Poker Run coming in June…Brett Manire with Performance Boat Center has details.
Oldest Boat on Lake of the Ozarks? Skip Langell will tell us along with Antique and Classic Boat Show info taking place on Sat. May 11th.
Air Date May 11, 2019 Audio Posted Certified On Water Boat Training program with Alan Dennison, Education Coordinator BOAT US Foundation.
On Water Boat Training coming to LOTO with Chef Mary and Freedom Boat Club.
Happiness is a clean boat…Jesse Witt, manager of Dockside Boat Detailing Kwik Kar LOTO on their services.
Sailing we go with Trish Ribaudo, US Sailing Certified Instructor.
Air Date May 18, 2019 Get Home Safe-Lessons from the Duck Boat disaster with Chris Caswell of Boating Magazine.
More with Chris on Weather, PFD’s, VHF and more tips for safe boating.
BOAT US Membership comes with dozens of benefits…Dominique Sidrak explains some in the segment…
More with Dominique about benefits…trailering…discounts…boat l lettering…more from BOAT US.
Air Date May 25, 2019 Audio Posted Captain Scalawag of the Pirate Ship Calypso tell some stories…actually some nautical humor.
American Boat & Yacht Council (ABYC) Foundation new Ex. Dir. Margaret Podlich with many projects to discuss/
Part Two with Margaret ABYC Foundation
BOAT US Foundation’s Ted Sensenbrenner on Foundation fund raising and program that it funds for boating safety and clean water.
Air Date June 1, 2019 Audio posted Repeat due to technical issue May 25 show…BOAT US Foundation’s Ted Sensenbrenner on Foundation fund raising and program that it funds for boating safety and clean water.
Brock on GLOC…Brock Sutherland brings us up to date on details on the GLOC Performance Boat Shootout Radar Run July 27th at Grand Lake.
E15, Engine Cut Off devices, expired flares…great info from the Manager of Government Affairs with BOAT US, David Kennedy.
Part Two with David…more questions for you to hear.
Air Date June 29, 2019 Audio Posted LOZ Association of Electrical Contractors and Dock Electrical Safety
BOAT US Cat Team and Senior Supervisor Claims Kerry McCook
Part Two with Kerry McCook.
Iguana Bites new restaurant C-Store on the water…and Tow Boat US New Owner Captain Travis Coleman.
Air Date July 6, 2019 Audio posted Chicago Yacht Club Race to Mackinac…Sarah Renz is Chairperson for this 300+ mile race…
More with Sarah on safety patrol…and how to view the race on July 13th.
BOAT US Tow Boat Lake of the Ozarks New Owner Captain Travis Coleman
Sober Skipper…great idea…Gail Kulp, Ex. Dir. Of the Sea Tow Foundation with details.
Air Date July 13, 2019 Audio posted 25th Three Rivers Run with Madison Shearer YMCA and Greg Surdyke
Boating Safety Videos…135 in all…with Jim Emmons, Grant Director with Water Sports Foundation…part 1
Part Two…more interesting videos in this collection-free viewing
Part Three…one more topic for Jim and then Around the Waterfront News stories.
Air Date July 20, 2019 Audio posted "Creating Radio Waves in the No Wake Zone…"
Support our Troops Poker Run nets $25K for Heroes Care with Jon Jerome and Military guests
Thad and Chad from Marine Max on new imports that are making waves in the US…and at LOTO
Recent boat fires, wrecks, explosions, and through the roof events… good time to talk with Scott Croft, BOAT US VP PR about Insurance
Water Safety Council is looking for volunteers and has new Life Jacket Zone signs campaign…Trish Creach, Co-Chair shares the info.
Air Date July 27, 2019 Audio posted "Creating Radio Waves in the No Wake Zone…"
Two members of the Water Safety Council retire Linda and Carroll Vogel have been instrumental in boating safety inititives.
Towables and Waterproof Bluetooth Speakers from WOW Watersports and Dave Burgess
Rental boats Manager Brad Cato with Iguana Watersports
VERVE is at the Lake…Thad and Chad show part two with this new Azimut boat making a splash.
Air Date August 3, 2019 Creating Radio Waves in the No Wake Zone…
USCG Captain Kevin Carroll on Illegal Charter operations stopped in Hampton Roads, VA
One Source Services, Marty Ostronic and LOWA Ex. Dir. Donna Swall on new partnership and projects.
Keeping our Healthy Lake Healthy…Marty and Donna have two more exciting announcements.
Around the Waterfront News - Better boat training, USCG Honors, PWC’s and operator education.
Air Date August 10, 2019 Creating Radio Waves in the No Wake Zone…
55% of boat fires come from this…and Tony Barber, CEO of Smart Plug Systems talks about the new Safe, Simple and Secure shore power cords and connectors.
Smart Plug has also developed two new products to provide additional safety…ELCI and Breakers…Tony explains.
E -15 in the summer…right…so watch out…Charles Fort with BOAT US has an update and info on pump handles and spillage.
Clean, Clean, Clean…it’s what they do. Jesse Witt, Manager of Kwik Boat Dockside Detailing talks about their services to boaters.
Air Date January 26, 2019 Audio Posted One Up Saves…new throw able inflatable life saving device…inventors join us from the Canary Islands.
Polar Plunge at LOTO benefiting Special Olympics…Crystal Schuster from somo.org tell us more.
Point View Resort owner Laura Salamun tell us about new fish habitat installed by David Ewald with a very interesting construction.
Part two with David and Laura on results and more descriptions.
Air Date August 17, 2019 Audio posted Creating Radio Waves in the No Wake Zone…
USCG Aux Dan Maresh in discussion about forming a new USCG Auxiliary unit at Loto.
Part two with Dan Maresh
NACO is the National Association of Charter Boat Owners and Captain Bob Zales ll is the President…Warning about Documentation renewals.
Bob Zones continues to discuss illegal charter operations and the dangers they present…plus Capt. Matt Walz, Director of the Mo State Water Patrol has details on the Navigational Restrictions for Saturday, August 24th Shootout.
Air Date August 24, 2019 Creating Radio Waves in the No Wake Zone…
Missouri State Water Patrol Director Captain Matt Walz on review of boating year and fueling advice for boats and pwc’s.
SS Eastland sank…844 people lost 104 years ago. Eastland Historical Society is headed by Ted Wachholz and he shares this story with us.
Ted continues with facts about some celebrities that were one the boat and about evidence on the cause.
Selling your boat? Mark Barbour with Marine Max, LOTO talks about now being an excellent time to sell…details on many services they provide.
Air Date August 31, 2019 Labor Day Weekend Show Creating Radio Waves in the No Wake Zone…
Ride for Freedom with Drew Schenck and Dan Barber with Surdyke
Life jacket Maintenance with Chuck Hawley - Great videos to watch.
Part 2 on Life Jacket Maintenance
Docks and Electricity with Bryan Vance with Ameren
Air Date September 7, 2019 Show Creating Radio Waves in the No Wake Zone…
Electric Shock Drowning new info with Eric Colby of Trades Only
Part Two with Eric Colby on ESD
USCG Commanding Officer Capt. Ladonn Allen on Operation Safe Pass catching illegal charters-Comments from Master Chief Sean Sulski
September in-water boat show with LOZ Boat Dealers Ex. Dir. Mike Kenagy
Air Date September 14, 2019 Show Audio Posted Creating Radio Waves in the No Wake Zone…
USCG Recreational Boating Safety Specialist Paul Barnard and thoughts as first time visitor to the Lake of the Ozarks.
Part Two with Paul Barnard…reactions to the Lake and the Shootout.
Preparations for the September In Water Boat Show with Marine Max Sales Manager Kelly Koch.
Over 500 calls for help on Lake of the Ozarks so far this year…Tow Boat US Captain Travis Coleman has comments and thoughts.
Air Date September 21, 2019 Show Creating Radio Waves in the No Wake Zone…
Fall Harbor Hop is Oct 12th-Ex. Dir. Of CVB Tim Jacobson with details.
Harbor Hop history in part two with Tim Jacobson.
New USCG Aux may be forming, Capt. Doug Beck, President of the LOTO Captain’s Association with details on meeting Oct. 8th.
It’s been 14 years since any divers have seen the Titanic…new info with Historian Josh Milford.
Air Date September 28, 2019 Show Audio Posted Creating Radio Waves in the No Wake Zone…
Mo Water Patrol Boating Education Class at Advantage Marine…Connie Weyer with more details.
IBEX 2019 will be huge…Show Director Anne Dunbar with details
IBEX 2019 so big we need more info with Anne Dunbar.
Wear It Out…new campaign from the National Safe Boating Council and Yvonne Pentz, Communications Director with details.
Air Date October 5, 2019 Show Audio posted Creating Radio Waves in the No Wake Zone…
IBEX 2019 Overview and comments from new President of the NMMA, Frank Hugelmeyer plus around the Waterfront news.
Power & Motoryacht Managing Editor Simon Murray on his recent trip to Lake of the Ozarks for the Cigarette Rendezvous.
Part two with Simon Murray-Ozarks is not "Ozark"!
SNAPPI…what is it and how will it become your best friend while attaching or removing boat covers or enclosures…with Chris Cunningham, Inventor.
Air Date June 8, 2019 Audio Posted Two big boating events in June with Brett Manire from Performance Boat Center
Hunter Bland saved by PFD and Engine Cutoff device…story you will not forget.
More with Hunter on boating safety in Part two. Plus Bryan Vance with Ameren’s Shoreline Management office on Dock Electric Safety.
Capt. Matt Walz, Director of Water Patrol on mission and BUI status…plus Bryan Vance on 911 Signage on docks.
Air Date June 15, 2019 Audio Posted Bryan and Nathan Keece Water Safety Foundation and Waves of Hope with Camilla Molica
Part Two with more on what Camilla is doing to educate about wearing PFD’s
Bridal Cave tour with Lindsey Webster including info on new Bridal Cave events center
BOAT US Foundation IT leader Jennifer Dadamo and her life as a live aboard in Annapolis
Air Date June 22, 2019 Audio Posted Operation Dry Water with Hannah Helsby of NASBLA on the July 5,6,7 campaign across the country…lakes and rivers.
More with Hannah on boating safety, engine cutoff devices and boating education.
Sales Manager at Marine Max, Lake of the Ozarks is Kelly Koch and he’s telling us all about how they help families get into the boating life style.
New Boat Line at Marine Max…Kelly fills us in and Support Our Troops Poker Run in Friday the 28th…Brett Manire is back with details.
Air Date October 12, 2019 Show Audio posted Creating Radio Waves in the No Wake Zone…
IBEX 2019 Johnny Morris, CEO Bass Pro Shops with opening comments on Hall of Fame winners…and Tony Barber, CEO Smart Plug and 10th Anniversary presentation.
Bagnell Dam Boats in the early years…Paul Schaeffer remembers working on the docks in 1945 when he was 12.
Paul talks ore about the Tom Sawyer and other boats he drove in those early days of tourism at Lake of the Ozarks.
Docks Expo 2019 in Nashville and Anna Townsend tells us more about how the event has grown since starting in St. Louis.
Air Date October 19, 2019 Show Audio Posted Creating Radio Waves in the No Wake Zone…
IBEX 2019 Pat Churchman, New NMRA President, Dripper Guard with Colin Daley and the new REVO Ladder with Ann Schaub
Steamboat Stories Osage River before Bagnell Dam with Cindy Hart, Board Member at the Miller County Museum and Historical Society.
Part Two with More Steamboat Stories with Cindy Hart.
Media lunch with Brunswick CEO Dave Foulkes and Brenna Preisser on their plans including Acceleration plans…plus Freedom Boat Club 200th location announcement.
Contact me via Email email@example.com
Give them a break...watch your wake!
Thanks again for listening...great to have you on board!